New Star Wars Movie in Theaters This August?


So last night I was browsing the intorwebs when I happened to stumble upon an interesting little tidbit about the new Star Wars Clone Wars animated series set to run on the Cartoon Network sometime this September. Apparently Lucasfilm has decided to release the first three episodes, which run together as one complete "movie", to American theaters this August! Some notable insights about the series include the appearance of the first female Jedi as a central character, in the form of a Padwan of Anakin's, and a clusterfuck of returning characters from the first three Star Wars films.

For more information on this film that has me very excited, check out this insightful video on SW.com and be sure to listen to the next episode of the Podcast when I'll be doing a story about this.

**A note on the Podcast: Siva is on vacation and the next episode will not be recorded until shortly after he returns. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but, if all goes well, an episode should be churned out sometime this weekend.

I hope someone that reads this is as excited about it as I am!
-Insidious Rodent

No comments: