WOW THIS BLOGGER IS SPEECHLESS



OK everybody. Before you read anything I have to say, watch this Youtube Video first!

OK now that you've seen the trailer you are either indifferent or, like me, just plain in shock. I for one am excited, for now! But this is one of those projects that could either go horribly wrong or be amazingly awesome, depending on the execution. The folks at DC and all the Japanese animators working on the project (which reminds me that I DESPERATELY need to find a list of the directors for this film) definitely have their work cut out for them!

I'm off to find out as much information as I can, and edits are on the way! I PROMISE.

EDIT: According to the Wikipedia page about the film, Saotshi Kon is set to direct one of the shorts. I thought I pegged his animation style in the trailer. THIS IS GREAT NEWS. Satoshi Kon is this blogger's favorite director of animation. I'm very excited to say the least.

1 comment:

djsipe said...

Batman movie looks cool, though Warner Bros. yanked the YouTube vid. Seems odd that they would pull free advertising off YouTube. Maybe someday they'll figure out this whole internet thing.